Reasons why we are different
- Tablet / Smartphone is a different content paradigm from web sites
- Too often providers of App’s just slap an HTML5 front-end on an existing web site – this is missing the point of the mobile device.
- To move to a mobile content paradigm, the content should be flexible, and fully centrally controlled.
- The provider should have full control over what an individual, group or full set of end-users can see via the server controls
- The end-user should not need a new application download to change content. It should be dynamically driven from the server.
- Each end-user should not need to know multiple password, for multiple data sources, but the server should consolidate it.
- The end-user should be able to fully select any form of content within his allowable set of content, so it can be tailored for their existing interest, and changed quickly to meet a new interest